As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Dtm
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Link Tracking Dtm
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Dtm
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Link Tracking Dtm
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Tracking Dtm
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Link Tracking Dtm
Something you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be detected – since secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Dtm
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Tracking Dtm
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Link Tracking Dtm
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Link Tracking Dtm
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Link Tracking Dtm
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Link Tracking Dtm
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Link Tracking Dtm