As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Lists
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the net looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Link Tracking Lists
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Lists
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Link Tracking Lists
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Link Tracking Lists
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Link Tracking Lists
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be detected – since safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Lists
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Tracking Lists
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Link Tracking Lists
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Link Tracking Lists
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Link Tracking Lists
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Link Tracking Lists
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Link Tracking Lists