As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Mailchimp
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Link Tracking Mailchimp
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Mailchimp
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Link Tracking Mailchimp
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Tracking Mailchimp
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Tracking Mailchimp
Something you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – since safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Mailchimp
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Link Tracking Mailchimp
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Link Tracking Mailchimp
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. Link Tracking Mailchimp
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Link Tracking Mailchimp
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Link Tracking Mailchimp
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Link Tracking Mailchimp