As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Open Source
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will end up spending your money on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the net searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Link Tracking Open Source
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Open Source
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Link Tracking Open Source
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Link Tracking Open Source
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Tracking Open Source
One thing you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure websites (https) can not be identified – because safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Open Source
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Link Tracking Open Source
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Tracking Open Source
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a full 100%. Link Tracking Open Source
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Link Tracking Open Source
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Link Tracking Open Source
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Link Tracking Open Source