As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Poslaju
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Link Tracking Poslaju
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Poslaju
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Link Tracking Poslaju
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Tracking Poslaju
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Link Tracking Poslaju
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can not be identified – because safe websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Poslaju
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Tracking Poslaju
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when choosing the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Link Tracking Poslaju
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. Link Tracking Poslaju
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Link Tracking Poslaju
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Link Tracking Poslaju
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and offers the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Link Tracking Poslaju