As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Link Ups Tracking Number
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the internet searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Link Ups Tracking Number
What is ClickMagick? Link Ups Tracking Number
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Link Ups Tracking Number
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Ups Tracking Number
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Ups Tracking Number
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Ups Tracking Number
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Ups Tracking Number
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when selecting the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Ups Tracking Number
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a full 100%. Link Ups Tracking Number
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Link Ups Tracking Number
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Link Ups Tracking Number
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Link Ups Tracking Number