As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Linktrackr Login
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have checked out the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
What is ClickMagick? Linktrackr Login
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Linktrackr Login
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Linktrackr Login
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe and secure websites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Linktrackr Login
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Linktrackr Login
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Linktrackr Login
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Linktrackr Login
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Linktrackr Login
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.