As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Max Solo Ads Profits
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Max Solo Ads Profits
What is ClickMagick? Max Solo Ads Profits
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Max Solo Ads Profits
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Max Solo Ads Profits
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Max Solo Ads Profits
One thing you may wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can’t be detected – since secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Max Solo Ads Profits
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Max Solo Ads Profits
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Max Solo Ads Profits
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Max Solo Ads Profits
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Max Solo Ads Profits
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Max Solo Ads Profits
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Max Solo Ads Profits