As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Maxbounty And Clickmagick
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the net in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Maxbounty And Clickmagick
What is ClickMagick? Maxbounty And Clickmagick
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Maxbounty And Clickmagick
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Maxbounty And Clickmagick
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Maxbounty And Clickmagick
Something you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Maxbounty And Clickmagick
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Maxbounty And Clickmagick
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Maxbounty And Clickmagick
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a full 100%. Maxbounty And Clickmagick
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Maxbounty And Clickmagick
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Maxbounty And Clickmagick
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Maxbounty And Clickmagick