As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Mobile Tracker Free Link
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the internet searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Mobile Tracker Free Link
What is ClickMagick? Mobile Tracker Free Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Mobile Tracker Free Link
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Mobile Tracker Free Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Mobile Tracker Free Link
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that safe websites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Mobile Tracker Free Link
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Mobile Tracker Free Link
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Mobile Tracker Free Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Mobile Tracker Free Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Mobile Tracker Free Link
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Mobile Tracker Free Link
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Mobile Tracker Free Link