As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Oberlo Tracking Link
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the web in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Oberlo Tracking Link
What is ClickMagick? Oberlo Tracking Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Oberlo Tracking Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Oberlo Tracking Link
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Oberlo Tracking Link
One thing you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can not be identified – because safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Oberlo Tracking Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Oberlo Tracking Link
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Oberlo Tracking Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Oberlo Tracking Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Oberlo Tracking Link
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Oberlo Tracking Link
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Oberlo Tracking Link