As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the internet in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
What is ClickMagick? Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be identified – since safe and secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Pivotal Tracker Chain Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Pivotal Tracker Chain Link