One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Powered By Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a really sensible rate, and the full variety of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Powered By Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Powered By Getresponse
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Powered By Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a short summary of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique carries out in theory offer a really flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Powered By Getresponse
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Powered By Getresponse
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Powered By Getresponse
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Powered By Getresponse
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Powered By Getresponse
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social networks sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest kind demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Powered By Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think of any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Powered By Getresponse