One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Pricing Of Getresponse
In its earlier years, the business ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full array of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Pricing Of Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Pricing Of Getresponse
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Pricing Of Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach does in theory provide a really flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Pricing Of Getresponse
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various price plans offered. The prices format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Pricing Of Getresponse
The standard email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Pricing Of Getresponse
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for larger businesses looking for highly customized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Pricing Of Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Pricing Of Getresponse
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks sites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest type demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Pricing Of Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Pricing Of Getresponse