Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. R = H.Getresponse()
In its early years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very sensible price, and the complete selection of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. R = H.Getresponse()
What is GetResponse? R = H.Getresponse()
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. R = H.Getresponse()
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of additional features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area provides additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory provide an extremely flexible method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to accidental deletion of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates R = H.Getresponse()
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans offered. The rates format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: R = H.Getresponse()
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro R = H.Getresponse()
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger companies looking for highly customized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing R = H.Getresponse()
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
R = H.Getresponse()
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions R = H.Getresponse()
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
R = H.Getresponse()