As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Redbus Tracking Link
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the web searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Redbus Tracking Link
What is ClickMagick? Redbus Tracking Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Redbus Tracking Link
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Redbus Tracking Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Redbus Tracking Link
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can not be detected – because protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Redbus Tracking Link
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Redbus Tracking Link
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Redbus Tracking Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Redbus Tracking Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Redbus Tracking Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Redbus Tracking Link
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Redbus Tracking Link