Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
In its earlier years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
What is GetResponse? Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause accidental deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans readily available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
The standard email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social media sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form showing how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Responseevent Getresponse Is Null
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to consider any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Responseevent Getresponse Is Null