Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Rest Api Get Response Body
In its earlier years, the company ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Rest Api Get Response Body
What is GetResponse? Rest Api Get Response Body
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Rest Api Get Response Body
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief overview of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach performs in theory offer a really versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Rest Api Get Response Body
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Rest Api Get Response Body
The basic email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Rest Api Get Response Body
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses searching for extremely tailored features. You will need to set up a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Rest Api Get Response Body
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Rest Api Get Response Body
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the real people and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Rest Api Get Response Body
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Rest Api Get Response Body