One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Rest Api Get Response Example
In its earlier years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly helpful array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Rest Api Get Response Example
What is GetResponse? Rest Api Get Response Example
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Rest Api Get Response Example
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short overview of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method performs in theory provide a really flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Rest Api Get Response Example
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Rest Api Get Response Example
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Rest Api Get Response Example
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for bigger companies trying to find highly customized features. You’ll require to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Rest Api Get Response Example
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Rest Api Get Response Example
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Rest Api Get Response Example
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to think of any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Rest Api Get Response Example