One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Retrofit 2 Get Response
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the full array of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Retrofit 2 Get Response
What is GetResponse? Retrofit 2 Get Response
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Retrofit 2 Get Response
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to common queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area supplies additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Retrofit 2 Get Response
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The rates format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Retrofit 2 Get Response
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Retrofit 2 Get Response
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for highly personalized features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Retrofit 2 Get Response
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Retrofit 2 Get Response
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real people and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Retrofit 2 Get Response
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Retrofit 2 Get Response