As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Romwe Tracking Link
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the net in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Romwe Tracking Link
What is ClickMagick? Romwe Tracking Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Romwe Tracking Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Romwe Tracking Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Romwe Tracking Link
Something you might wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can’t be identified – since protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Romwe Tracking Link
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Romwe Tracking Link
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Romwe Tracking Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Romwe Tracking Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Romwe Tracking Link
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Romwe Tracking Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and gives the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Romwe Tracking Link