As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Seattle Link Tracker
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the net searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Seattle Link Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Seattle Link Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Seattle Link Tracker
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Seattle Link Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Seattle Link Tracker
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that protected sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Seattle Link Tracker
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Seattle Link Tracker
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Seattle Link Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Seattle Link Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Seattle Link Tracker
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Seattle Link Tracker
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Seattle Link Tracker