As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the web in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
What is ClickMagick? Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can not be detected – since safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Self-Tracking Trapezoidal-Link Suspension