Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
In its earlier years, the company ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full array of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to common inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory offer a very versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans offered. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
We recognize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but also to find out if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Sendgrid Vs Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
Sendgrid Vs Getresponse