Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Services Like Getresponse
In its earlier years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full array of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Services Like Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Services Like Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Services Like Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a short summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory offer a very flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Services Like Getresponse
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The rates format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Services Like Getresponse
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Services Like Getresponse
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for highly personalized features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Services Like Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Services Like Getresponse
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Services Like Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Services Like Getresponse