As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Solo Ad Campaign Review
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Solo Ad Campaign Review
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ad Campaign Review
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ad Campaign Review
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ad Campaign Review
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ad Campaign Review
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can not be detected – because safe and secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ad Campaign Review
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Solo Ad Campaign Review
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ad Campaign Review
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Solo Ad Campaign Review
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Solo Ad Campaign Review
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Solo Ad Campaign Review
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Solo Ad Campaign Review