As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ad Exchange Script
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the web in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ad Exchange Script
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ad Exchange Script
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ad Exchange Script
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ad Exchange Script
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Solo Ad Exchange Script
One thing you may wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can’t be identified – because safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ad Exchange Script
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Solo Ad Exchange Script
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ad Exchange Script
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. Solo Ad Exchange Script
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Solo Ad Exchange Script
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Solo Ad Exchange Script
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Solo Ad Exchange Script