As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Solo Ad Website Template
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ad Website Template
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ad Website Template
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Solo Ad Website Template
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ad Website Template
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Solo Ad Website Template
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can’t be identified – because safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ad Website Template
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Solo Ad Website Template
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when choosing the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ad Website Template
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Solo Ad Website Template
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Solo Ad Website Template
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Solo Ad Website Template
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Solo Ad Website Template