As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the net looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be identified – since safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Solo Ads And Cpa Offers
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Solo Ads And Cpa Offers