As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Bitcoin
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the net in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ads Bitcoin
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Bitcoin
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ads Bitcoin
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ads Bitcoin
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ads Bitcoin
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Bitcoin
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Solo Ads Bitcoin
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Solo Ads Bitcoin
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Solo Ads Bitcoin
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Solo Ads Bitcoin
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. Solo Ads Bitcoin
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Solo Ads Bitcoin