As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Case Study
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up spending your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ads Case Study
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Case Study
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Solo Ads Case Study
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ads Case Study
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Solo Ads Case Study
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Case Study
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Solo Ads Case Study
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ads Case Study
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a full 100%. Solo Ads Case Study
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Solo Ads Case Study
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Solo Ads Case Study
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Solo Ads Case Study