As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Malaysia
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ads Malaysia
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Malaysia
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Solo Ads Malaysia
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ads Malaysia
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Solo Ads Malaysia
One thing you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – because safe websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Malaysia
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Solo Ads Malaysia
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Solo Ads Malaysia
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Solo Ads Malaysia
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Solo Ads Malaysia
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Solo Ads Malaysia
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Solo Ads Malaysia