As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Self Improvement
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the net in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Solo Ads Self Improvement
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Self Improvement
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ads Self Improvement
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ads Self Improvement
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ads Self Improvement
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be identified – because safe sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Self Improvement
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Solo Ads Self Improvement
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ads Self Improvement
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Solo Ads Self Improvement
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Solo Ads Self Improvement
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Solo Ads Self Improvement
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Solo Ads Self Improvement