As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Software
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Solo Ads Software
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Software
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ads Software
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ads Software
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Solo Ads Software
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that safe websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Software
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Solo Ads Software
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ads Software
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Solo Ads Software
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Solo Ads Software
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Solo Ads Software
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Solo Ads Software