As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads To Millions
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the web in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Solo Ads To Millions
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads To Millions
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Solo Ads To Millions
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ads To Millions
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ads To Millions
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – since protected websites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads To Millions
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Solo Ads To Millions
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Solo Ads To Millions
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Solo Ads To Millions
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Solo Ads To Millions
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Solo Ads To Millions
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Solo Ads To Millions