As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Traffic Sources
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Solo Ads Traffic Sources
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Traffic Sources
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Solo Ads Traffic Sources
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ads Traffic Sources
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Solo Ads Traffic Sources
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Traffic Sources
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Solo Ads Traffic Sources
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Solo Ads Traffic Sources
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Solo Ads Traffic Sources
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Solo Ads Traffic Sources
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Solo Ads Traffic Sources
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Solo Ads Traffic Sources