As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Traffic
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the net in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Solo Ads Traffic
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Traffic
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ads Traffic
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ads Traffic
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ads Traffic
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can not be detected – since secure websites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Traffic
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Solo Ads Traffic
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Solo Ads Traffic
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Solo Ads Traffic
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Solo Ads Traffic
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Solo Ads Traffic
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Solo Ads Traffic