As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Vendors
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the net looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ads Vendors
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Vendors
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Solo Ads Vendors
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Solo Ads Vendors
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Solo Ads Vendors
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Vendors
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Solo Ads Vendors
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ads Vendors
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Solo Ads Vendors
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Solo Ads Vendors
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Solo Ads Vendors
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Solo Ads Vendors