As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Website
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up spending your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Solo Ads Website
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Website
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Solo Ads Website
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ads Website
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Solo Ads Website
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can not be detected – since safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Website
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Solo Ads Website
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ads Website
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Solo Ads Website
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Solo Ads Website
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Solo Ads Website
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Solo Ads Website