As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Solo Ads Worldwide
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the net searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Solo Ads Worldwide
What is ClickMagick? Solo Ads Worldwide
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Solo Ads Worldwide
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Solo Ads Worldwide
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Solo Ads Worldwide
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Solo Ads Worldwide
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Solo Ads Worldwide
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Solo Ads Worldwide
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Solo Ads Worldwide
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Solo Ads Worldwide
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Solo Ads Worldwide
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Solo Ads Worldwide