As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Solo Adss
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
What is ClickMagick? Solo Adss
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Solo Adss
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Solo Adss
Something you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be detected – since safe websites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Solo Adss
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Solo Adss
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Solo Adss
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Solo Adss
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Solo Adss
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.