As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Steam Link Price Tracker
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Steam Link Price Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Steam Link Price Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Steam Link Price Tracker
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Steam Link Price Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Steam Link Price Tracker
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Steam Link Price Tracker
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Steam Link Price Tracker
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Steam Link Price Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. Steam Link Price Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Steam Link Price Tracker
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Steam Link Price Tracker
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Steam Link Price Tracker