As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Swift Tracker Link
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Swift Tracker Link
What is ClickMagick? Swift Tracker Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Swift Tracker Link
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Swift Tracker Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Swift Tracker Link
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can not be detected – since secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Swift Tracker Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Swift Tracker Link
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Swift Tracker Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a full 100%. Swift Tracker Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Swift Tracker Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Swift Tracker Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Swift Tracker Link