Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete range of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful selection of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short overview of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach carries out in theory provide a very versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies looking for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social networks sites. The data is then presented in a simple to digest kind demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Symfony 1.4 Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Symfony 1.4 Getresponse