One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Tools Like Getresponse
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the full selection of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Tools Like Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Tools Like Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Tools Like Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method performs in theory provide a really flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Tools Like Getresponse
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various price plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Tools Like Getresponse
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Tools Like Getresponse
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new features for larger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You will need to schedule a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Tools Like Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Tools Like Getresponse
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest kind showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Tools Like Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Tools Like Getresponse