As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Track Link Assembly
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Track Link Assembly
What is ClickMagick? Track Link Assembly
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Track Link Assembly
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Track Link Assembly
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Track Link Assembly
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be detected – since safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Track Link Assembly
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Track Link Assembly
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when selecting the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Track Link Assembly
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Track Link Assembly
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Track Link Assembly
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Track Link Assembly
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Track Link Assembly