As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Tracker City Link
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up spending your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the internet looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Tracker City Link
What is ClickMagick? Tracker City Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Tracker City Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Tracker City Link
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Tracker City Link
Something you may wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can not be identified – since protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracker City Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Tracker City Link
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when selecting the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Tracker City Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Tracker City Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Tracker City Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Tracker City Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Tracker City Link