As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
What is ClickMagick? Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure websites (https) can’t be identified – because safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Tracking City Link Express Malaysia
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Tracking City Link Express Malaysia