As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Tracking City Link Express
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Tracking City Link Express
What is ClickMagick? Tracking City Link Express
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Tracking City Link Express
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Tracking City Link Express
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Tracking City Link Express
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can not be detected – because safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking City Link Express
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Tracking City Link Express
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Tracking City Link Express
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Tracking City Link Express
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Tracking City Link Express
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Tracking City Link Express
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Tracking City Link Express