As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Tracking Link For Affiliate
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the net looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Tracking Link For Affiliate
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Link For Affiliate
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Tracking Link For Affiliate
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Tracking Link For Affiliate
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Tracking Link For Affiliate
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can not be identified – because safe and secure websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Link For Affiliate
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Tracking Link For Affiliate
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Tracking Link For Affiliate
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Tracking Link For Affiliate
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Tracking Link For Affiliate
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Tracking Link For Affiliate
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Tracking Link For Affiliate